Things Your Mother Never Told You about Love(Paperback Edition)
by Juhi Pande
Original price Rs. 299.00
Current price Rs. 99.00
* Eligible for Free Shipping
* 10 Days Easy Replacement Policy
* Additional 10% Saving with Reading Points
We all know that girls love boys who love girls and then they turn into women who love men who love women. No matter how much one would like to clutter their life with work or distract themselves with friends or treks or travels, at the end of the day it is the matters of the heart that take control of our deeper senses. Forget algebra. Love can be the hardest, most complicated thing on earth. This is a book about growing up, of learning and un-learning, losing and receiving, crying and smiling but most of all loving. From the first awkward teenage days to discovering boys to falling in love and getting your heart broken, JuhiPande tells you the Things Your Mother Never Told You about Love. Guaranteed to lift the spirit and add a spring in your step, this book tells us everything us girls need to know to get us through the rough seas.
- Juhi Pande is a youth icon with many shows on Channel V, NDTV Good Times to her credit.
- She writes blogs for TOI, CNNGo, etc.
- The first self help book on relationships for a young adult target audience in the Indian market.
- Easy to read and very witty.
Related Categories: Available Books Biographies, Diaries & True Accounts Books Under ₹ 100 Crafts, Home & Lifestyle English Books Lifestyle & Personal Style Guides Newest Products Pre-Loved Books Santa's Choice
Publisher: Random House